Thank you for your interest in sharing your content with Petite Dressing Blog audience!
What’s in it for you?
- We do not charge for guest post!
- You will reach the ever growing audiences of our blog! Currently we have over 100,000 unique visitors and 150,000 page views on a monthly basis.
- We will give you a valuable “Do Follow” link in your author bio, which will boost your SEO!
- You will also have the opportunity to be featured in our weekly newsletter going out to over 10,000 subscribers.
- Your post must be about fashion for petite women. The topic can be clothing, accessories, shoes, or anything else fashion related, but it must be from the perspective of petite women.
- It must be editorial in nature and cannot be a pure sales pitch.
- Your post must be 100% original content that has not been published elsewhere before, and it cannot be published elsewhere after we have accepted it as a guest post.
- Your post must be at least 1500 words, a well written piece free of grammatical errors and typos.
- Your post should not contain any affiliate links or obvious sales pitches. We will reserve the rights of adding our affiliate links once it is accepted as our guest post.
- Once we accept it as a guest post, ownership of the post transfers to Petite Chic and we reserve the rights to edit the content to suit our audience.
- We reserve the right to remove the guest post after it is published, if it is not performing, without prior notice.
Interested? Next Steps…
Please email email@example.com with your post and an author bio. We will review your pitch and let you know what the next steps are. Please note that we get many guest post requests every week, and we are very selective. We do not have the time to write back to every inquiry.